- Create your own business work- ﬂow, design and publish forms
- Write on printed forms with a digital pen or populate forms on a tablet
- Captured data sent via a mobile device back to HQ
- Review and manage your captured data in real-time
- Integrate data into your business systems
Design your own forms
Designing your own forms using software that sits in the cloud might sound a bit daunting. But if you can use Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, you can use X-Station just as easily. It’s quick, simple and intuitive. You’ll ﬁnd all the familiar and recognizable tools you’d expect. Just drag and drop logos, commonly used ﬁelds, tick boxes and even pdf’s of existing forms onto a blank grid. Once your design’s ﬁnished, X-Station will automatically check and validate it for you – as well as adding the Anoto dot matrix pattern that turns ordinary paper into digital paper.
Choose what devices you use
You may still want to use digital pens to create a hard copy and avoid issues with unreadable signatures, battery life and network coverage. Or you may prefer tablets or smartphones, to suit your environment and application – especially if you need to make changes on the go. You might even opt for a combination of different devices. Whatever you decide is right for your organization (and we’ll be happy to advise), X-Station gives you the freedom and ﬂexibility to choose.